Saturday, May 11, 2019

Performance of credible--happening THIS AFTERNOON!


Tired of the rain? Come to San Diego City College at 2:00 pm TODAY and witness the special, one-performance-only event of credible, a world premiere play by Lily Padilla and Alanna Bledman. Five City College students are performing in, so come out and support them.

This original play is a co-production between San Diego City College Department of Theatre and the University of San Diego Theatre Department. credible is inspired by Luigi Pirandello's absurdist masterpiece Six Characters in Search of an Author. This play began in a USD class in Fall 2018, during which time students developed scenes based on their own lives. It was influenced by the Brett Kavanaugh hearings and our lived experiences of what or who is and isn't considered credible. This production includes conversations and explorations about sexual assault, racism, privilege, power, and embodiment. It is recommended for mature audiences. 

The director is the amazing Lisa Berger (Metamorphoses).

Tickets are only $5. You can get them on Eventbrite (+ handling fee) or at the door, CASH ONLY.


1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete