Thursday, May 30, 2019

Commencement, 2019

Huge congratulations to the Drama students who completed their studies at City College! Here are some pictures from Commencement:

Here's Professors Terry Wilson (Dance), Katie Rodda (Drama) and Mike Espar (Music) lining up to go into the ceremony.
Herb Josue Mares, Veronica Cadenas, Shane Mayer, and Vanessa Flores. Josue did the worm across the stage!
 Here's Roosevelt Green.
 Justin Barber.
And the happy grads.

Christian Sin was there as well, but we missed the chance to get his photo.

And congratulations to EVERYONE who is leaving City College and transferring to a university: Shane Mayer and Valeria del Castillo (CSU Northridge), Justin Barber (CSU Long Beach), Devin McKenna, Vanessa Flores, and Maggie Jones (UC San Diego), Roosevelt Green, Veronica Cadenas, and Ismael Arvizu (San Diego State University) and anyone else whom I accidentally didn't mention. (Please let Katie Rodda know: krodda@sdccd.edu who else is leaving City. Thanks!) 

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete