Friday, May 10, 2019

Another ComiCon audition

IT’S A COMIC CON GIG! BE PART OF THE IN CROWD OUTSIDE THE CON!
Candis Casting is looking for actors, all genders, all ethnicities from the 20’s to 59! This event works outside the Con where lots of fun things happen. We need actors with experience in any and all of the following: improv, clowning, fight choreography, dance, aerial, British and Irish accents. Pretty much, if you have one skill mentioned, why not audition? Auditions start May 13 -16th. Submit now to be considered! I mean, submit today, you know you want to submit!
Job works July 15- 21, every day. Some rehearsals during June 24-July 12. Rate is $280/day.
Come on, who doesn’t want to be part of the Con? Submit today with a headshot and performance resume to cctalentsubmission@gmail.com.Lots of roles to cast! Auditions/Works in San Diego as a local hire. .

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete