Thursday, May 2, 2019

Auditions for Grossmont College!



Grossmont College’s Theatre Arts program is now accepting names for “Disney’s The Little Mermaid” auditions.
Applicants 14 years old and older are welcome.


Join us for a fun summer under the sea!
Grossmont College Theatre Arts Department
Summer Arts Conservatory
Presents
Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”
June 10-August 3rd, 2019

Earn College Credits for FREE!
Now in its sixth year, the Grossmont College Theatre Arts
Summer Conservatory is an all-inclusive experience where
you’ll learn from professionals by DOING!
We cover your cost of tuition, registration fees, provide
a $25 gas card OR a bus pass and a parking pass for those
with a car.

Auditions: May 20th & 21st, 2019
Callbacks: May 22nd, 2019
Please prepare a 16 bar cut of a song from the musical theatre canon.
The Disney songbook is recommended. You may sing from the show.

To schedule and audition call Alexis
beginning May 1, 2019
at 619-644-7234

We are also seeking students for our technical program this summer!
Carpentry, lights, costumes, sound and painters!
No experience necessary. Come learn some new skills.
Monday – Thursday 9 am to noon
For questions regarding our summer conservatory contact
Beth Duggan, Department Chair at
619-644-7235 or beth.duggan@gcccd.edu

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete