Saturday, August 24, 2019

Cast list for Just Like Us

Hello, everyone. Thank you so much for coming to auditions and callbacks. Jeff and I met this morning, and we hashed out the casting for the fall shows. Please be aware that there are a lot of factors that went into our decisions.

Jeff will be posting his cast list later today or tomorrow.


For Just Like Us cast members, the first rehearsal will be Monday, August 26 at 3:30 in the Black Box Theatre.


Here is a pdf of the script (file:///Users/katherine/Downloads/JUST%20LIKE%20US%20-%20Zacarias%20(1).pdf); please read it by Monday. Don't feel like you need to print it out; a hard copy will be provided to you on Monday.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact Katie at krodda@sdccd.edu. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume all is well and will plan to see you Monday afternoon.


Marisela: Denise Martinez

Yadira: Vanessa Flores
Clara: Roxy Camargo
Helen: Angelica Tenorio

Other cast members whose parts will be determined:

Yvana Alvarez
Emily Bucher
Daniel Garcia
Kelsey Morales
Guadalupe Nunez Mendoza
Genia Santini
Marco Tabayoyon
Gary Talleksen

Keep checking the blog--I'll update with specific casting either today or tomorrow.


Thank you all--I look forward to working with you.


1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete