Thursday, August 22, 2019

Call Backs for She Kills Monsters


Callbacks
She Kills Monsters 
By Qui Nguyen

Thanks to all of you for your work tonight at the general audition.  We appreciated the skill, talent, and energy you shared with us. 

The following actors have been called back to She Kills Monsters.  

Angelica Tenorio
Brendon Arroyo
Daniel Garcia 
Dayton De Alva
Denessa Cazares
Emily Bucher
Genia Santini
Heidi Dotimas 
Jayley Fowler
Kyleene Andrea Ferrer
Louis Estrada
Marco Tobayoyon
Margaret Jones 
Monica Dejesus

Sophia Quinn
Teri K. Monte 

Audition will start promptly at 7:30 pm in the Saville Theatre.  

The audition will consists of movement, a special skills (time to show off), and paired readings


NOTE:  Audition Sides will be available at the Saville theatre at 7:00 pm.  Someone will be available to hand them out (scenes or monologues) in the foyer.  


Please let me know as soon as possible if you are unable to make this call-back

Contact me Jeffrey Ingman at 619-247-7603 (text is fine / please leave name on text) or at Jeffreyingman@gmail.com.   

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete