Thursday, February 6, 2020

Urinetown Callbacks

Thank you to everyone who auditioned tonight. It was a joy to see so much talent and dedication in the room!

We have a very short rehearsal period, and we need people to be able to be at all rehearsals, so if your name is not on the callback sheet, please know that it’s most likely due to schedule conflicts that can’t be worked out.

If you are called back, please come to the Saville Theatre on Friday, February 7 at 3:30 p.m. Wear clothes you can dance in and soft, Keds-type shoes or dance shoes. You will also be singing. If you cannot make it to callbacks and haven't already let us know, please email Katie Rodda at krodda@sdccd.edu. Thank you.

(Apologies for misspellings.)

Mario Tadeo
Joy Sones
Maggie Jones
Ruth Gonzalez
Karen Lopez
Carlos Silva
Sophia Quinn
Nicole Buck
Matt Szczublewski
Gabi D’Amico
Lillian Johnson
Carly Stacey
Angel Lopez
Michaela Griffin
Kevyn Fernandez
Enrique Arana
Yvana Alvarez
Matthew Ayran
Noelle Manimtim
Samuel Ibarra
Josiah Lopez
Gary Tallaksen
Mia Caradeo
Denessa Cazares
Daylon de Alva
Roxy Camargo
Kyler Waitley
Genia Santini
Marco Puente
Vero Guzman

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete