Thursday, February 6, 2020

Callback List for the New Play Festival

Thank you all for your wonderful auditions! It was fantastic to see so much talent. 

The following people are called back for the New Play Festival. Callbacks will be from 9:30 am-12:00 am, in Room AH 320 TOMORROW MORNING (Friday, February 7th). Please email kstone@sdccd.edu with any questions.

New Play Festival Callback List:
Hosanna Sones
Gabriel Esquivel
Veronica Guzman
Whitney Gallina
Genia Santini
Sasha Jarrell
Taylor Plein
Emily Bucher
Denessa Cazares
Mia Carideo
Gary Tallakren
Noelle Manimtim
Arlett Alviso
Luc Alcazar-Cismeros
Matthew Ayran
Yvana Alvarez
Brandon Madin
Molly Johnson
Kimndra Garner
Michaela Griffin
Carly Stacey
Lillian Johnson
Gabi D'Amico
Jay Kim
Aidar Mukhametzharov
Nicole Buck
Sophia Quinn
Karen Lopez
Ruth Gonzalez


1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete