Thursday, January 30, 2020

Production help needed for San Diego Pride


San Diego Pride is looking for entertainment (production) volunteers with a background in stage management / production to help at our annual Pride Festival.  San Diego Pride 2020 Festival is Saturday and Sunday, July 18 and 19, 2020.
·  Saturday, July 18, 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
·  Sunday, July 19, 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
We have four stages, going both days.  Each stage has a stage manager and assistant stage manager to help coordinate the day. 
·  Stonewall Stage - is the centerpiece of the Festival with headliner entertainment both days.
·  Mundo Latino Stage - It's musica, Latina en espanol with Rock en espanol, DJs, folkloric dancing y mucho mas.
·  Movement Hip-Hop Stage - It's hip-hop, soul, and R&B.
·  Euphoria Stage - DJs all day.
San Diego Pride is looking for volunteer stage management help for the weekend. 

Should you have any questions or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.  While I know it's last minute, we are having an ENTERTAINMENT VOLUNTEER INFORMATION SESSION / OPEN HOUSE   https://www.facebook.com/events/525581754704912/  this Saturday, February 1.

Together We Rise,

Robert J. Leyh
[pronouns: he/him/his]

Programs Manager
San Diego Pride
Office: 619.297-7683 / Cell: 858.210-0987


1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete