Thursday, February 1, 2018

UPDATED - Callback List for the New Play Festival 2018!

Here is the callback list for the 2018 New Play Festival

Please respond to this blog and let us know if you are going to come to the callbacks please.

Callbacks will be from 7:30-9:30, Feb 2 in the BlackBox Theatre on campus.

The following individuals have been called back...



·      Lauren Lanz
·      Lizette Hernandez
·      Vanessa Ramos
·      Sarah Miles
·      Giovannny Aparicio
·      Fernando Rodruguiz
·      Gary Tallarson
·      Star Young
·      Alberto Vasquez
·      Shane Mayer
·      Connor Johnson
·      Ashley Bodie
·      Vanessa Ramos
      Matthew Parkhill
·      Valynsia Simms
·      Sofia Palacios
·      Starr Young
   Justin Barber
Ruth Wooten
   Fernando Llamas
Lindsay Paulson
Azucena Parrida
Amanda Bortner
Ashley Bodie 
Kenny Ha
D'Marcus Anaius




14 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the callback, I appreciate the opportunity to work with you all. See you at tomorrow at 7!

    Respectfully,

    Lauren Lantz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I will attend. Thank you so much!
    -Sofia Palacios

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Gary Tallaksen. just wondering is this is another Gary or myself? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be attending tomorrow. Thank you!

    Sara L. Miles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the callback. I look forward to working with you. I'll see you tomorrow.

    Valynsia Sims

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be attending, but might be a bit late due to working tomorrow until night.

    Kenny Ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the callback! I will be attending. :)

    -Justin Barber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this opportunity! I will be attending!

    -Shane Mayer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be attending the callback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ll be there tonight, looking forward to it, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! I'll be their tonight!

    -Fernando Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete