Saturday, August 26, 2017

Cast list for Electricidad

Thank you to everyone who came out to audition! We are grateful for all of your efforts, and we are looking forward to two great productions at City College.

Please send an email to krodda@sdccd.edu to indicate that you accept the role.

Our first rehearsal will be Monday, August 28 at 4:00 p.m. in AH 418. I know that some of you have conflicts; if you won't be there on Monday at 4:00 please let me know.

I will be distributing add codes on Monday. Please add the class ASAP.

Later today I will email you all a pdf of the script. I will also have hard copies to distribute on Monday, but I encourage you to read it before then.

If you have any questions, please ask me. Thank you, everyone!

Electricidad: Lizette Hernandez
Clemencia: Natalia Maggio
Ifi: Martha Lopez
Orestes: Omar Ramos
Nino: Roberto Castillo
Abuela: Anna Karen Ibarra
Vecinos/as: Quike Moreno, Estefania de la Torre, Stephane Robles
Vecina understudy: Roxy Camargo

No comments:

Post a Comment