Sunday, March 29, 2020

Ryan Perkins


Metamorphoses, 2019
Photo: Manny Rotenberg
The Drama Program at San Diego City College is very sad to share the news that Ryan Perkins, an actor who performed in Metamorphoses, the 2019 New Play Festival, and credible, passed away last month. Ryan had moved to Los Angeles after Spring 2019.

Ryan had never been in a show before he was cast in Mary Zimmerman's Metamorphoses, directed by Lisa Berger. He played a variety of roles in that show, and went on to perform in the original play Growing Pains. He was also cast in a pivotal role in credible, Lily Padilla's play that was produced in partnership with the University of San Diego.

Ryan was a veteran of the US Military, and he leaves behind two daughters. Anyone who wants to write a tribute or share stories/photos is welcome to. 



1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete