Sunday, August 26, 2018


CAST LIST FOR METAMORPHOSES
As Katie said, thank you all so much for auditioning.  Casting is always difficult and NEVER personal.

(This is a partial list.  Other cast members will be added by the end of the week)

Actors
Manuel Rodriguez
Connor Johnson
Louis Estrada
Tristan Almassey
Ryan Perkins


Angelica Tenorio
Vanessa Flores
Fayanna Moore


Chorus
Gary Tallaksen
Brett Morris
Arturo Ibarra


A FEW THINGS

Catherine please come and talk to me on Thursday before 2nd callback
please email me if you can't make that time.

Angel and Moise--- I still want you to be involved.  I have some ideas.   Can you come and talk to me on Thursday --
if you are interested.

SECOND CALLBACK--- To determine specific roles will be Thursday, August 29th  from 7-10.
Please be prepared to do the following:

Bring a special talent that you have to show the group.  It could be juggling, singing, a dance move that you are really good at, an instrument you play etc.

I will also have sides that I will have you read.   Any questions connect with me at lisaberger43@gmail.com



1 comment: